Thursday, August 18, 2011

GoodBye Kenzie!

Today just this evening, I had to say goodbye to my beloved rabbit Kenzie. I feel that I cannot take care of two rabbits so I think it is better for her to go to a better home that can loved her more than I do. I bought her from a shop since Feb 2011 this year and is 7 months old now. I've raised her since young, from a palm size to an arm length. She eats a lot of hay and drinks lotsa water therefore is very healthy. Awwww.... I miss her so much!

However, I feel very happy to see that the new owner is able to take care of her as she had reared rabbits before. She also gives her rabbits organic oats like I do and knows what to do to raise them well. At the least I know she went to a good home.
For those of you who like to see some photos, here they are. Enjoy! ^^








No comments:

Post a Comment